Monday, August 11, 2008

God is answering

I took Hudson in for his labs this morning. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was worried that I wouldn't stop his feeds in time and that I would miss my alarm. But, thankfully I got to Children's on time and it went really well. Hudson was saying hi to everyone that he saw and then when the blood draw was all done he turned to the technician and said, "all done." I am so proud of him. He puts up with so much. Since I got there early I was able to make it home before Bailey woke up to eat. I called Children's to ask how his numbers came out so that I would be able to tell Donny this morning, but our nurse told me that she couldn't see his information in the computer. I didn't understand what was going on. I asked if they lost his blood and she said that she would call me back and figure out what was going on. Well, God was testing me right away. I didn't want to have to come back tomorrow morning since I have 2 other appointments there tomorrow in the afternoon. It would have been a long day for us all. But, our nurse tracked our tech. down and he had left the blood viles in his pocket. Crazy.

His numbers came back really well. His creatinine is still .3. Our doctor told me that they have never had anyone else have a .3 creatinine. Go God and go Scott. Hudson's anti-rejection levels are between 10-12, which is exactly where they want him to be. I am so thankful for what God is doing in our Hudson.

Donny is having a great time at camp. He said the boys are doing fantastic and that he is trying to think like me throughout the day. He is becoming Mr. Mom and I couldn't be prouder. I got a chance to talk to the boys this morning and Ty was telling me how much fun he was having and that he really missed me. Then I talked to Rustin and he said that he missed me a little bit, awesome. Just a little bit. I love it. I am so happy that everyone is doing well. I will continue to update you all.
Kristi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristi, Thank you for updating the blog amidst all your responsibilities. As I read your update on how you are proud of Mr.
Mom :-) and Hudson I couldn't help but think how proud I am of you. You are doing a phenominal job as a follower of Christ, wife, and mother.
Love ya, Sarah