Friday, September 19, 2008

Rubber Ducky

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted you all to get a glimpse of our happy Hudson enjoying some new experiences. Tonight was the first time in Hudson's life he ENJOYED taking a bath. We are sooo excited to see our boy do things that we have longed for since he was born.

At the end of last week we were able to change one of Hudson's meds that caused him to have diarrhea, and upon switching to a different medicine he has stopped having super explosive diapers. Besides the obvious reason, it has been so nice for Hudson also because now he has a much bigger appetite, eating many more things again.

We hope you enjoy the videos and pictures. They sure were fun to experience!

Kristi

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Kristi -
I've been following your blog and just wanted to let you know I'm still praying for your family. Your boys are precious and I loved the bath videos you just put up! You are so blessed, although I know it's been a hard road lately for you and your husband. I'm praying for more healthy days full of laughter, and for rest and peace for you as a mommy of 4 (wow!).

Blessings,
Ashley (Armbruster) Livingston

Anonymous said...

KRISTI!!!! and DONNY!!!! He has turned your mourning into dancing..oiaxo and laughter. So sweet to hear all of the family in joyful fun!!! God is so so so good!! Carol Guerra

aaron j gibbs said...

"rustin, give em a break..."

LOL... awesome.

Emily said...

Caleb watched the videos with me and wanted to join in the fun with his cousins...can't wait for that day!! love you. ~ Em

Jen said...

Oh my gosh Kristi BEST VIDEOS EVER!!!! I am smiling so big my face hurts. Highlight of the weekend...

Anonymous said...

JOY...JOY....JOY! How precious! PTL!! "The Carters" :-)

Anonymous said...

So precious to see Hudson growing and enjoying his bath. It brings tears of joy to my eyes to see how the Lord is continuing to work in him and in your family. We miss you dearly!!